Hello-Hello launches its language learning courses on the Android platform and extends its leadership in the mobile language learning space.
Hello-Hello, a pioneering company that develops innovative mobile language learning courses, has announced the launch of its conversational courses for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Russian, Chinese, Dutch , Japanese and Portuguese on Android Tablets including the newest Samsung Galaxy Tab. With the launch of the new apps, which are built on the latest Google’s Android 2.2 platform, Hello-Hello has paved a new path for language learning on Samsung Galaxy Tab as well as other & upcoming tablets such as ViewSonic’s ViewPad 10, LG PAD, HTC’s Tablet and Creative Ziio
Sarah Gontijo, CEO & Founder of Hello-Hello, said, “We are happy to bring our top-selling language learning courses to the Android platform and provide more people with the convenience of learning a new language using their mobile devices. This launch is very strategic to help consolidate our leadership in the mobile language learning space. Our apps for the iPad are among the top-selling language learning apps not only in the U.S. but internationally and I am confident that they will also become a success on Android Market”
All the seven new language-learning apps by Hello-Hello are based on a contemporary mobile platform powered by Froyo, Google’s Android™ 2.2 platform, which brings great performance, beautiful design and speedy access. Users will have the freedom to access lessons anywhere and anytime since, once installed, the content for the Hello-Hello apps is stored locally on the Galaxy Tab itself and requires no network connection (such as Wi-Fi or 3G).
Hello-Hello also offers a variety of language courses for the iPad, available in 11 different languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Indonesian.
- Basic Courses: The most comprehensive toll for vocabulary training till date. The courses contain more than 1,000 words and phrases and seven different modules for learning four of which designed specifically to practice listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. The learning process is enhanced with the use of word games, self-voice recording and spelling check.
- Kids App: Hello-Hello Kids version 1.0 allows children to learn new languages while solidifying their initial mathematical base (i.e., strengthening the knowledge of the number system from 1 to 20). The application offers an engaging playful self-teaching platform with an animation-enriched interface, which combines visual and audio clues for learning numbers with beautiful sound effects.
- Love App: with Hello-Hello Love users can find and learn the perfect phrases and send beautiful and fully customizable greeting cards. Hello-Hello Love offers a variety of phrases in different categories that will suit your needs. Whether you are completely in love, still looking for someone, need to tell your friends how special they are, want to invite that beautiful guy/girl out need to be forgiven or is not interested. You can then share your thoughts by emailing greeting cards where you can select the background, customize the text font, write your own message or choose from our library.
Also, visit the Hello-Hello.com website to find native speakers and make friends around the world!
Hello-hello.com is a revolutionary interactive online language course with a community of like-minded individuals that help each other in the learning process. And all for FREE!
With Hello-Hello.com you can:
- LEARN a new language anytime, anywhere with online lessons that develop all the skills you need.â€¨
- TEACH other members your language and learn from native speakers by submitting exercises for them to review as well as providing feedback on their exercises.
- COMMUNICATE with native speakers through audio, video and text with our live Chat to practice the language and make friends all over the world!